Internet and New Generation Retailing Report
How is the internet and new generation retailing affecting the European corrugated industry?
- Spot market trends
- Analyse growing markets
- Assess opportunities
- Make sound investment decisions
- Plan strategic direction
- Align business resources to market growth
- Understand downstream dynamics and the impact on your business
- Future-proof your business
The report answers some of the big questions:
- What are high street and online retailers planning to do to engage the consumer of tomorrow?
- Do brand owners have an online retail strategy?
- How will packaging requirements be affected by retail change?
- How do changes in the retail supply chain affect packaging requirements?
- What new packaging formats will be developed?
We have provided detailed figures and forecasts on corrugated volumes, market sectors, container constructions, print processes, flute profiles and much, much more.
Consumer behaviour and needs are rapidly changing and along with these changes come new methods of purchasing with the rise to adulthood of the “Uber-generation.”
With all of these new trends comes a huge change in retailing.
Is this report for me?
If you fit into the list below then you will certainly be interested in what we have to say. If you aren’t on the list below then you might still be interested!
- Corrugated converters
- Containerboard Mills & Agents
- Machinery suppliers to the European Corrugated market
- Non-European Corrugated converters
- Non-European Containerboard Mills
– Director, European Corrugated Business