Coaching & Consultancy
Coaches and mentors can help you and your business in so many ways
WANT TO GET THE BEST OUT OF PEOPLE? WANT HELP IN MOTIVATING YOUR TEAM? NEED A HAND ACHIEVING A WORK-LIFE BALANCE?
Executive Coaching: Coaches and mentors can help businesses and individuals in so many ways.
At NOA we love helping people. People are what make a business, and we love working with people. Let us into your domain and, like a gift, we will keep giving.
We deliver coaching and mentoring for senior business professionals, usually at Owner or Director level, either one-to-one or as part of a group.
Our expertise covers a wide range of areas, and our sessions are tailored to your requirements.
Some of the subjects we offer support with include:
We help shape the next generation of business leaders. We support them to gain depth and focus in their day-to-day activities. We guide them as they face today’s ‘character-building’ challenges and to become great Business Leaders (and not simply to remain as ordinary Managers).
Are you struggling with ‘knotty’ strategic challenges? No-one to bounce your thoughts off? Is part of your problems the people around you who report to you? We have helped dozens of Leaders over the years simply by being there as a listening ear and a discreet sounding board.
GROWING YOUR CONFIDENCE
It can be a fairly lonely place at the top, and often your decisions have implications for dozens of people’s lives. We are all human, and it is very natural to have self-doubt (we’ve all been there); however it isn’t always helpful to share that frailty with your colleagues. We offer practical support for Owners, Senior Managers and Directors to help them to overcome their personal barriers, achieve major growth and to grab their opportunities.
Let us design and deliver a bespoke people development programme for you, and we will help raise the level of leadership within your business, put a strong succession plan in place and significantly improve your profit.
SELLING UP AND MOVING ON
Selling a business isn’t an easy decision. If you’re looking to pass on your business, let us help. We have lots of experience in helping business owners fully prepare for the successful sale of a business – big or small – and guide you through the entire process from start to finish, including EOT – Employee Ownership Trust.
NOA has been assisting businesses to grow sales and develop leadership skills since 2005. Our clients achievements include:-
- Setting up a robust prospecting programme, identifying and winning over £5m worth of new business.
- Guiding a business from £1.2m T/O to £5m in the space of 4 years
- Identifying a major new market for the business & gaining £1m+ of new T/O.
- Leading and facilitating the senior team to achieve a management buy-out.
- Facilitating the handover of the business to the next generation of Directors.
- Delivering projects for Growth Accelerator scheme (helped 28 companies), and MAS Strategy Scheme (helped over 100 companies).
- Coaching a Managing Director to successfully sell his national, branded food supply business.
- Mentoring & coaching Senior Directors to achieve personal & business goals.
– MD, Bart Spices, National Food Company