We investigate what is happening in the world of packaging for you
Our market research team at NOA have been involved in the packaging industry since paper was invented. OK, perhaps not quite that long, but it’s been a long time.
We investigate what is happening in your world. Just talk with us and tell us what’s important to you and we will discretely talk with our network (trade associations, paper packaging suppliers, paper mills, equipment manufacturers, brand owners, retailers and financial institutions) here in the UK, in Europe, and across the globe, to find out what’s happening in their worlds.
We offer an ongoing suite of reports about the packaging industry to keep you informed of the latest changes in the packaging industry. Try our published packaging reports, and if they don’t quite fit your requirements, please take a look at our bespoke packaging research page.
At NOA we have a specialist Intelligence Centre for gathering, analysing and reporting on Consumer and Retail driven change in the Corrugated, Carton and Paper Converting market. This specialist unit provides a Consumer and Retailer focus refined from our Packaging Market Research work.
NOA is often asked to present at industry events. During a presentation at the UK Corrugated & Print Show in June 2019, our Managing Director, Neil Osment, took some time to share our views on what impact Brexit has had on the UK Corrugated market. See the highlights here.
Our Market Research reports have been used to make multi-£m investments….
- Over £15m of capital investment was made across the UK by one client on the strength of our private client reports spanning several years.
- Over £5m of investments were made in a specific region in the UK on the strength of a private client report provided to support those investments by using credible industry market research.
- Several Sheet Plants have been purchased as a result of investors reading our 2014 Sheet Plant report.
Great market knowledge is key to any sound business strategy. We have used professional market research extensively in all our product development decisions. When we “run the gauntlet” in going ahead with a development, a report from NOA is always used. Highly recommended.
– MD, Supplier to the Corrugated Board Industry
– VP, European Packaging Company
If you would like to ask a question or to discuss a particular project that you have in mind, please get in touch and we will be delighted to talk.